Sunday, January 8, 2012

my diet!

see these beautiful salads?! they are now my new diet, i wish! hehe, no way i'm just going to eat just these! my sister received it as a gift from polytechnic students. they grew them themselves. my sister asked me to eat them before it withered. she even bought a few dressings. so, from today i will eat these lovely, fresh salads until all of them are finished.

i worked this weekend. actually my turn is next week. since i want to go to another friend's wedding, i changed it with one of my friend. instead of working next week, i'm working this week. today, after work, i went to oum to register, hopefully for the last time. alhamdulillah, i have found a supervisor for my final project, kudo to nana for giving me pn mudiana's number.

after that, i went back home to change clothes. i planned to go to klcc to pick up musical tickets i bought. me and A, we want to try new things. after 'semerah padi,' we want to try some musical. so, i browsed through 'dewan filharmonik petronas' website and chose this musical. i hope it will be fun! unfortunately the ticket office is closed. so, i went to my favourite spot at klcc, KINOKUNIYA. oh, and i already bought a ticket to 5.20pm 'the awakening' show. i recommend you to watch this movie. it may be slow at the beginning but as the strory moves on, it will become better and better.

ps: sometimes, i felt happy only for the simplest thing. they might be meaningless to others, but they surely are meaningful to me. like the saying, 'someone's trash might be other's treasure!' *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment