Monday, January 2, 2012

new year's eve



okay, i know it's not new year's eve anymore. but i'm talking about the movie new year's eve. we watched it at tgv seremban 2 after yuyut and ismas' wedding. we had a double date today, hehe.. it' me and A alongside with rafiz and ateng. okay, let's talk about the wedding first. it was quite grand. they even invited 'yang dipertuan besar negeri sembilan,' which me the event was filled with protocol. the bride and groom are wearing white and look as beatiful, stunninng and handsome as bride and groom should be. the number of our friends from stj is quite a lot since both couple are stjrians. the number may be the same as the number of people attending aesah's wedding yesterday. as usual, we ate, we gossiped and we took pictures (not me, since i'vbe already mentioned my weakness regarding photographing, hehe)..

after the wedding, some of us (which me and A tagged along) went to have drinks, the non-alcholic one, ok, to further continuing our gossips and news changing. after that, we (see double date) rushed to seremban to watch new year's eve. it was originally ateng's idea and i'm glad he suggested it because the story was lovely and touching! and let me tell you aanother secret about me. pardon me if i've mentioned this before.. i could cry easily while watching sad scenes from dramas of movies IF i know no one would see my tears, haha.. if people coul see it, i would just hold my tears and will it not to fall. since the cinema hall is usually dark, i just cry eventhough i'm watching it with friends. so, during the movie i cried at robert de niro scene with hillary swank. father and daughter relationship or any parents and children relationship usually caused me to shed a tear or two. i think maybe i relate it to my own relationship with my parents eventhough mine is nothing theaterical or dramatic as in the movies or dramas.

when we finished watching the movie, we went to oza's parents' in law satay stall at ampang jaya. bonda or maybe i should call him with his proper name, azhari and oza were already waiting for us. we talked about everything while eating the very delicious satays (to those who are a fan of satay, you guys sholud go to satay zaini at amapang jaya, there were truly delicious, much better than haji samuri). we finished about 12.30am and went seperate way back home.

ps: here's a famous quote by auric goldfinger, a fictional character from james bond movies. he said that 'once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, third time is enemy's action!' but in my case, i would love to requote him by saying 'once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice a charm!' if you guys wondering what i'm talking about, let me just drop a few hints. clothes, colors, same, green, brown and purple!!! these hints are making me smiling non stop again like a lovesick teenager, eventhough i know 'teen age' is way past my time since i'me nearing the big three!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment