Thursday, February 9, 2012

i am doom!!! really doom!!! but i love my family!!!


The family is a haven in a heartless world. ~ Christopher Lasch
salam, just wanna say that i'm doom, really doom!!! and the reason is none other than 'thesis block.' i don't have the slightest idea how to start my project and by doing so, i managed to bother my parents and siblings. haha, it started out this way. yesterday, one of my episode came. by episode, i mean my mood swing! i managed to cry for no apparent reason. and as usual, if i'm not feeling mentally well, i would call my mother. just hearing her voice would help me calm down a little bit.

and as usual, she could detect my distress eventhough i tried to hide it. to make things worst, i asked my mom to forgive all my sins so if i died that night, at least i had her forgiveness. and than i put down the phone. 15 seconds later, she called me back.. haha, that's my mom for you! she thought i was a little mad at my brother. previously, i asked my brother to lend a few books for me from upm. but, he's so busy, he couldn't find the time and i really didn't mind since i already had abundance of books to help me the thesis. so, my mom thought that was the reason for my mood swing and i told her it wasn't.

nevertherless, after the phone call, i got a sms from my father and asked me my thesis topic. and the next day a.k.a today, my brother called me to inform that he already borrowed them. so, after work today, i went to pick the books up from my brother's house. and i was totally surprised at the number of books he borrowed for me. i only asked for two and he borrowed five. later tonight, i found out from my dad's call that he's the one who's really responsible for the book numbers incerasing, he sms my brother my thesis topic. and now, that's my dad for you! he even helped me with my assignments before!!! and by helping, i mean totally did them from beginning to the end!

ps: i'm totally grateful for having such a wonderful and supportive family... totally love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment