Thursday, February 23, 2012

my pumpkin project

'bingka labu'
greetings! last tuesday, i suddenly got the mood to make 'bingka labu,' it's sort like pumpkin pie.. err, not really. but the main ingredient is pumpkin. so, after maghrib i went to mydin to buy the things i need to make this 'bingka labu.' my niece help me. so, it's a success with minor imperfection. for me, it's a little bit too sweet. so the next time, i'm making this i should cut down the amount of sugar and condensed milk, thank you. when will i make it again? when the mood strikes, hehe..

salmon sashimi
yesterday, i went out with A. we ate at nippon tei, a japanese restaurant at alamanda. after that, we went to jusco equine to buy amir's wedding gift. and after that we went karaoke. tomorrow, i have to send my sister to LCCT, since she's going to china with her husband leaving me in charge! on saturday and sunday this week, i have to work. but i will have to excuse myself for a while on saturday because i have to send my 'children' to their piano class. and on sunday, i have to attend putri's (my sister's maid) cousin wedding in cheras.

ps: while hunting for amir's wedding gift, A and i managed to play the 'drum' there. we tried to beat rafiz's record of 100% on doraemon song and both of us succeed! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment