Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my pic with Tun

Tun, kak intan (little izz) and me
my sister, kak ala developed her family photos for the last six years and this photo is among them. oh, and guess how much the photos developing cost? around RM800++, RM0.40/piece! hoho, that's why i choose to keep most of my photos in the softcopy form. backt o the photo with Tun. i think, it was taken during kak ala's family day at bukit merah laketown resort back in 2007. we were quite surprised to see Tun and took the opportunity to take photo together. honestly, Tun is my favourite prime minister. i grew up under his 'watch.' i admired his bravery in voicing out his opinions under any circumstances.

a gift from my mom
my parents came by today to visit their children and my mom brought her handmade 'laksa johor' especially for us! yummy! and then she went to the book fair at precint 3 with my sister. she bought be a few books and one of them is the above pic directly translated by me,'it's a bliss being bride/groom for all the time!' huhu, i think it's one of my mom's way telling me to get married already! she had told me verbally many times before.

in fact more than i could count, to get married but i gave her my standard answer,'belum sampai jodoh ema,!' or 'it's not my time yet!' and i usually add a remark that Allah has already fixed my mate and my time to get married, so i just need to be patient and wait which she will always counteract by saying, 'yelah betul, tapi kena usaha jugak!' meaning,'yes it's true but you still have to make efforts!' haha, and then i will change the topic. so, that's all about my mom urging me to get married. and here's a sweet song by misha omar, jawapanmu. i love this song and i find the lyrics are sweet...


ps: i love my mom very very much! sometimes, she's more enthusiastic than me in certain things. example given above (marriage stuffs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment