Saturday, February 11, 2012

[BOOK] women are crazy, men are stupid


there, finally i've finished reading this book. i bought in on 31 march 2011 and i only finished it a few days ago, hehe.. it's entertaining and funny! but honestly, i prefer relationship books by allan and barbara pease. you know, they are the one that wrote why men don't have a clue and women always need more shoes, why men don't listen and women can't read maps and others. other books on relationship that i've is none other than men are from mars and women are from venus by john gray.

but reading these books only help me theoretically no practically because i have no practice at all. that's my pathetic love life but here's my latest motto; i'm 30(almost), i'm single and i'm loving it! i have less responsibility, i have more quality time for myself, i can spend at my will (as long as i have the money) and many many other privileges married or attached people don't have! go singles! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment